1050ti GPU non-functional in Manjaro with kernal 5.10.15-1

Hello,

I am going to make this very long to try to fit all the information I have. I recently switched from Ubuntu 20.04 to Manjaro. Naturally with the switch I wanted to set up my GPU pass through again in Manjaro but for about 2 months now I have been stumped. For the life of me i cannot get the GPU to function. First I am going to list my troubleshooting process and then provide the screenshots/terminal output.

So the first thing I noticed was the audio portion of my GPU wasn’t active/listed under IOMMU groups/lspci -k (ect…) unless i ran lspci -H1 | grep -i audio
So I found this link:

which led me here
https://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/435.17/README/dynamicpowermanagement.html

So that solves that problem but the script didn’t work because I was missing modules I needed for the GPU to function(specifically nvidia_drm, but I found a way to install it seperately and it still didn’t work). I did a fresh install of the operating system and still have all the same problems. The fresh install automatically installed: nvidia-prime 1.0-4, nvidia-utils 460.39-1, lib32-nvidia-utils 460.39-1, linux59-nvidia 460.39-1, and mhwd-nvidia 460.39-1

I uninstalled all of those modules updated the kernel to 5.10.15-1 and downloaded the driver directly from the nvidia site NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-460.39.run, but when I run the driver it gives me this:

ERROR: The kernel header file ‘/lib/modules/5.10.15-1-MANJARO/build/include/linux/kernel.h’ does not exist. The
most likely reason for this is that the kernel source path ‘/lib/modules/5.10.15-1-MANJARO/build’ is
incorrect. Please make sure you have installed the kernel source files for your kernel and that they are
properly configured; on Red Hat Linux systems, for example, be sure you have the ‘kernel-source’ or
‘kernel-devel’ RPM installed. If you know the correct kernel source files are installed, you may specify
the kernel source path with the ‘–kernel-source-path’ command line option.

ERROR: Installation has failed. Please see the file ‘/var/log/nvidia-installer.log’ for details. You may find
suggestions on fixing installation problems in the README available on the Linux driver download page at
www.nvidia.com.

So that was easy I updated my headers, no problem. Then I got another error:

ERROR: Unable to load the kernel module ‘nvidia.ko’. This happens most frequently when this kernel module was
built against the wrong or improperly configured kernel sources, with a version of gcc that differs from
the one used to build the target kernel, or if another driver, such as nouveau, is present and prevents
the NVIDIA kernel module from obtaining ownership of the NVIDIA GPU(s), or no NVIDIA GPU installed in
this system is supported by this NVIDIA Linux graphics driver release.

Please see the log entries 'Kernel module load error' and 'Kernel messages' at the end of the file          
    '/var/log/nvidia-installer.log' for more information.

ERROR: Installation has failed. Please see the file ‘/var/log/nvidia-installer.log’ for details. You may find
suggestions on fixing installation problems in the README available on the Linux driver download page at
www.nvidia.com.

All I have found on this is to black list nouveau and to reinstall the kernel. I have tried both to no avail and would really like install the drivers so I can continue troubleshooting. I was going to uninstall nouveau but have read that it can cause issues with updating the kernel so I’d like to avoid that if possible.

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GP107M [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mobile] (rev a1)
DeviceName: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 84da
Kernel driver in use: vfio-pci
Kernel modules: nouveau

01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GP107GL High Definition Audio Controller (rev a1)

I have no idea what you’re trying to do, passing through from which to what and why you’re installing the nvidia driver and why from runfile.