1080@60fps GMSL2 camera can only streaming 1080@16fps

Hi everyone:
I have a GMSL2 ser-des camera which output UYVY format 1920x1080p@60fps.
I use this gstreamer/v4l2ctl cmd and only got 16fps.
here is the cmd :

gst-launch-1.0 nvv4l2camerasrc num-buffers=3000 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=(string)UYVY, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,framerate=(fraction)60/1' ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12' ! fpsdisplaysink text-overlay=0 video-sink=fakesink sync=0 -v

v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video1 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=UYVY --stream-mmap --stream-count=10000 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0

my own test code also say 16fps and the video streaming looks normal and smooth.

i guess the reason maybe mclk_khz in device-tree is too small , so i change it to 72000 , but still got 16fps .
I have no idea about this ,here is the rtcpu tarce log file , please check it and see there’s any problem .thanks
trace_log_1.txt (754.5 KB)

Try below command to boost the clocks to verify it again.

sudo su
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/mrq_rate_locked
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/mrq_rate_locked
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/mrq_rate_locked
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/max_rate |tee /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/rate
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/max_rate | tee  /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/rate
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/max_rate | tee /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/rate

thank you for replying.
but still the same results:

here’s the trace log :
trace_log_2.txt (649.4 KB)

Does v4l2-ctl able get 60fps?

v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video1 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=UYVY --stream-mmap --stream-count=10000 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0

it’s the same as gstreamer cmd

If v4l2-ctl get the same result that tell the sensor didn’t output 60fps

yeah I also consider that the camera itself have something wrong maybe , I’ll check the hardware vsync signal to verify, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.