362.56 quadro grid driver with /n still rebooting

I am trying to install GPU drivers for a Grid K520 on an AWS EC2 instance running Windows Server 2016 Datacenter. I am using a powershell script to first unpack the driver and then call setup.exe with ‘/n /s’ command line options. However after the install I see this message:

2017-03-18 03:33:22,259 [INFO] Waiting 60 seconds for reboot

It appears to then interrupt the rest of my installation. Here is the powershell script:

$nvidiaInstaller = 'c:\Users\Administrator\Downloads62.56-quadro-grid-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe'
Start-Process -FilePath "c:\Program Files-Zipz.exe" -ArgumentList 'x',$nvidiaInstaller,'-aoa','-oc:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\gpu-drivers' -NoNewWindow -Wait
Start-Process -FilePath "c:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\gpu-drivers\setup.exe" -ArgumentList '/n','/s' -NoNewWindow -Wait

Am I using the correct switch to prevent a reboot?

Thanks

maybe try:

setup.exe -s -noreboot

from here:

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/830929/cuda-setup-and-installation/quadro-348-07-driver-silent-installation-unable-to-generate-setup-iss-response-file/post/4524466/#4524466

Still wants to reboot using this:

Start-Process -FilePath "c:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\gpu-drivers\setup.exe" -ArgumentList '-s','-noreboot' -Wait

However if I log into the machine and run it by hand, it does not reboot:

.\setup.exe -s -noreboot

Is there a way to see some output from the nVidia setup to see that it is getting the right params from Start-Process?

When using this on Windows Server 2016:

echo ""
        echo "install GPU drivers"
        date
        # -noreboot = no reboot, important or it will interrupt the rest of the install proces
        # -s = silent install, don't pop up a window for input
        Start-Process -FilePath "c:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\gpu-drivers\setup.exe" -ArgumentList @('-noreboot', '-s') -Wait
        echo "complete: install GPU drivers"

When I look in my logs I see this:

install GPU drivers
Thursday, April 6, 2017 8:06:09 PM
complete: install GPU drivers
Thursday, April 6, 2017 8:09:50 PM

2017-04-06 20:09:50,157 [INFO] Waiting 60 seconds for reboot

Why is the “Waiting 60 seconds for reboot” line there when I passed the ‘-s’ flag?

The issuance of that message is not under the control of the NVIDIA installer. That seems fairly evident to me as it appears in the log after your script comment (complete…) which is issued after the installer is finished.