3d objectpose estimation

Hi. Can anyone help me with 3d object pose estimation. Also, is it possible to guide me with step by step help. As of now, i have a lot of missing prefabs in Unity. I am new to learning this so there is a lot which i don’t know

Hello,

This forum is for general community issues, there is no support available here. Moving this to the Isaac SDK forum.

Hi, Isaac SDK documentation page provides a detail step by step guide to train and do inference for pose estimation: https://docs.nvidia.com/isaac/isaac/packages/object_pose_estimation/doc/pose_cnn_decoder.html
I would advise to start with trying to use it for industrial cart and boxes as you can directly run the binary provided for this and there are step by step commands for both training and inference along with sample data and trained models. So you can directly try inference commands as well. This will help in getting familiar with the feature.
Once you get familiarized, you can try it with a custom object of your choice using the sample scene provided. Modifying the sim source file and generating data for custom object is provided in the documentation as well. Note that you would need to provide the CAD (mesh and material) files to create Unity prefab in this case.
Let us know if you have any specific questions or detailed error messages you encounter in this process.
Regarding missing prefabs in Unity, try reloading it a couple of times. It might have just failed import few assets the first time. And if you are still missing prefabs, please let us know what prefabs are missing so that we can cross check at our end as well.

As of now, i have to replicate a 3d object pose estimation via this link. https://docs.nvidia.com/isaac/isaac/packages/object_pose_estimation/doc/ae_3d_object_pose_estimation.html ,

I had already load unity and have a 3d CAD model but i am unable to create prefabs adn therefore , i’m stuck and can’t proceed to the next step which is running the autoencoder training pipeline

Here is the problem i’m facing. Most of the scene i faced have missing prefabs. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hello Nvidia-Team,

i am also stuck running the default dataset.

when i use “./builds/factory_of_the_future.x86_64 --scene Factory01 --scenario 8” or “./builds/factory_of_the_future.x86_64 --scene Factory01 --scenario 10” command, unity is starting up und it says “Waiting for Isaac SDK application to request a scene to load” then stops and print “Segmentation fault (core dumped)” in the terminal

when running the pipeline “bazel run packages/object_pose_estimation/apps/pose_cnn_decoder/training:pose_estimation_cnn_training”

i get the following output:
"ERROR: /home/lud18/isaac/packages/viewers/BUILD:10:1: Configurable attribute “data” doesn’t match this configuration (would a default condition help?).
Conditions checked:
//engine/build:platform_x86_64
//engine/build:platform_jetpack44
ERROR: Analysis of target ‘//packages/object_pose_estimation/apps/pose_cnn_decoder/training:pose_estimation_cnn_training’ failed; build aborted:

/home/lud18/isaac/packages/viewers/BUILD:10:1: Configurable attribute “data” doesn’t match this configuration (would a default condition help?).
Conditions checked:
//engine/build:platform_x86_64
//engine/build:platform_jetpack44
INFO: Elapsed time: 0.111s
INFO: 0 processes.
FAILED: Build did NOT complete successfully (0 packages loaded, 0 targets conf
FAILED: Build did NOT complete successfully (0 packages loaded, 0 targets conf
igured)
"

in another dir I also tried to customize the scenario and tried to follow the steps here “https://docs.nvidia.com/isaac/isaac/packages/object_pose_estimation/doc/pose_cnn_decoder.html”.
Until Step 8 everything was working, i was able to play the scene.
But i am not sure what to do in step 8 and 9, i found the file packages/object_pose_estimation/apps/pose_cnn_decoder/training/training.app.json and changed the class_name but i do not know what to do with the rest.

my Setup is an ryzen 3600 with 16gb ram, 1080ti and 970 for dp

thanks for the help