Abdallah

Deepstream SDK: 6.3
Jetpack: 5.1.2
cuda:11.4
Jetson Xavier AGX

I have deployed my system in an Xavier AGX card. My pipeline contain 2 streams from 2 RTSP links .The high resolution of the stream caused a problem.I have to add the crop with the plugin Gst-nvvideoconvert for two RTSP sources with independent values.
I tried to implement the test-3 but it applicable for one stream only.

There is a solution to implement the plugin with different values for each stream?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Continuing the discussion from Abdallah:

both C and Python versionn deepstream-test3 can support multiple sources. please refer to the readme.
about setting different crop values for nvvideoconvert, please refer to the following command-line.

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc  location=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvideoconvert  src-crop="0:0:300:300" !  mux.sink_0  \
	   filesrc  location=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvideoconvert  src-crop="0:0:500:500" ! mux.sink_1 \
   nvstreammux name=mux batch-size=2 width=1920 height=1080 nvbuf-memory-type=3 ! nvmultistreamtiler !  nveglglessink

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.