About nvmimg_2d sample in host computer

Hi,

The “NvMedia Sample Applications” section in NVIDIA DRIVE OS documentation indicates the nvmimg_2d sample can demonstrate how to use the NvMedia Image 2D API, but I cann’t find it in the host and target computer, is this normal?

Dear andy_su,

Could you please help to check if the sample code is in {usr}/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_Software_10.0_Linux_OS_E3550/DRIVEOS/drive-t186ref-linux/samples/nvmedia/weave2d in your hostPC? Thanks.

Hi steve,

I just checked the folder and there is a sample application called nvmimg_weave2d.
I know this is another sample which also used the NvMedia Image 2D API. I am a little bit confused because I reviewed the two documentations which called “NVIDIA DRIVE™ OS 5.1 Linux (Developer Guide)” on this website: https://docs.nvidia.com/drive/index.html, the left one only describes the nvmimg_weave2d, but the right one describes both nvmimg_2d and nvmimg_weave2d, so the nvmimg_2d is truly exist or not?

Dear andy_su,
Just to clarify, The current DRIVE SW 10.0 has Drive OS 5.1.6 which does not have this sample.
The other document you are referring is DRIVE OS 5.1.12 documentation.

Hi SivaRamaKrishna,

Okay, I got it, thanks for your reply!