About sdcard image for AI

Hello,

I know that the jetson nano devkit provides an image for deep learning called dlinano.

Do you provide sdcard images for deep learning for jetson xavier nx devkit?/

Thank you.

Hi @forumuser, we do not provide alternative SD card images, we have moved to a container approach where the tutorials each have their own container with all of the tutorial code/contents installed inside it’s container. The containers are easy to download and run on top of the standard SD card image. It prevents the previous all-in-one SD card images from becoming frequently outdated and needing different SD cards for different tutorials.

In the latest version of the ‘Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano’ DLI course, it has moved to a container instead of a whole SD card image. JetBot and Hello AI World now have containers too.

1 Like

Hello,

Wonderful.

Thank you!

can we re-open this because im seeing that its not true that you can run the DLI course , using containers , on a Xavier.

Heres a question where i documented my troubles.

here is the docker run command i used.
sudo docker run --runtime nvidia -it --rm --network host --volume ~/org/nvdli-data:/nvdli-nano/data --device /dev/video0 nvcr.io/nvidia/dli/dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.5.0

of course its the dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.5.0 docker image which works on my nano2g just fine. since im using the nano 2g jetpack 4.5.1 os image
but then when i use the xavier nx os image with the same docker image for the DLI the camera has problems.

my xavier with dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.5.0 container image works now. not sure what i did. i chronicled it at the link mentioned above