About some QA for running Xavier

Hello:
1:Xavier has 8 core, but when running jetpack 4.1 the only four core was working,?
2:We use Nvidia login for the Accunt&Password ,its the super authority?
3:When use l4t API, the cuda is needed. However, when I entered the system, I did not find the installation environment of cuda. How should I configure this?
There is a faster way to install the system environment required by the l4t API,?and to compile and run the examp1 quickly
4:does any help for this issue with intsall Jetpack 4.3?
Please help,thanks

Hi Rico,

The JetPack SDK is the most comprehensive solution for building AI applications. Use NVIDIA SDK Manager to flash your Jetson developer kit with the latest OS image, install developer tools for both host computer and developer kit, and install the libraries and APIs, samples, and documentation needed to jumpstart your development environment.
See Install Jetson Software with SDK Manager :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation

thanks Kay,we will try this first

Hi Rico, to enable all 8 CPU cores, you need to change your nvpmodel power profile to 0 (MAX-N) or 3 (30W_8CORE). You can run this command to change it to MAX-N:

sudo nvpmodel -m 0

See here for a table of the built-in power profiles for Jetson AGX Xavier:

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/l4t-archived/l4t-3231/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/power_management_jetson_xavier.html#wwpID0E01N0HA

thanks Dusty