About trusty_log panic notifier

Hello,

After burning the xavier nx image to the sd card and executing it, the following message appears.

What am I supposed to do?

Thank you.

The ext4 filesystem shows that it is sufficiently corrupt that it cannot be recovered. Perhaps the actual SD card is bad, or perhaps there was some issue with an improper shutdown. Since this was just flashed I would recommend flashing again.

1 Like

Hello,

I will try it.

Thank you.

Hello,

Nx won’t boot after flashing has finished successfully with the following command.

What should I do?

sudo ./flash.sh jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1

Thank you.

Most of what applies to a Nano and NX are interchangeable, but is this NX or Nano?

A far more important question: Is this a production module (which uses eMMC), or is this a dev kit module (which uses a microSD card)?

The flash command you gave is for a module with internal eMMC, and not the microSD. If this allowed flash, but the unit is really a microSD card module, then it isn’t surprising to see block device I/O failure…since there is no eMMC on the microSD model.

1 Like

Hello

Most of what applies to a Nano and NX are interchangeable, but is this NX or Nano?
Nx,

A far more important question: Is this a production module (which uses eMMC), or is this a dev kit module (which uses a microSD card)?

dev kit module

The flash command you gave is for a module with internal eMMC, and not the microSD. If this allowed flash, but the unit is really a microSD card module, then it isn’t surprising to see block device I/O failure…since there is no eMMC on the microSD model.

misleading (while copy and paste)

I’m using a .conf file marked yellow star above image

I used nx devkit using sd card
Flashing used nx-devkit.
sudo ./flash.sh {nx-devkit} mmcblk0p1

As your first advice, I changed the sd card and flashed it through the flash script, but it didn’t work.

However, if I used the method of burning the image using Etcher (for only nano, nx) on the changed sd card, it booted and worked normally.

We hope that the nvidia staff will be interested in this part.

I may have made a mistake, but it seems like a problem that can occur when flashing through a flash script to a devkit that actually uses an sd card.

Please test several times. G

@linuxdev Thank you very much for your answer. 👍