Accelerating Digital Pathology Pipelines with NVIDIA Clara Deploy

Originally published at: https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/accelerating-digital-pathology-pipelines-with-nvidia-clara-deploy/

As an undergraduate student excited about AI for healthcare applications, I was thrilled to be joining the NVIDIA Clara Deploy team for an internship. It was the perfect combination: the opportunity to work at a leading technology company enabling the acceleration and adoption of AI while contributing to a team building the future (and the…

I greatly enjoyed working on this project at NVIDIA! I would love to hear any thoughts or feedback. Feel free to also reach out to chat more about AI in healthcare, digital pathology, or the future of health!

Hi,

Thank you for introducing the very useful topic.
I’m so interested in GPU-accelerated stain normalization.
When will it be available in MONAI or Clara?

Thank you,
Daisuke

Hi @kdais-prm ,

Neha’s work is integrated into MONAI by the following pull requests.

Stain normalization by drbeh · Pull Request #2666 · Project-MONAI/MONAI (github.com)

And APIs are available at

Applications — MONAI 0.6.0 Documentation

Based on the MONAI roadmap (Project MONAI), I expect those methods would be available in the next version of MONAI (0.7.0 in Sep), and/or the next version of Clara Train that is based on MONAI (TBD).

The availability of the stain normalization in cuCIM is not determined but we expect those methods would be available by the December release of cuCIM (v21.12.00, RAPIDS Maintainer Docs - RAPIDS Docs).

Thank you!

Hi @gigony ,

Thank you very much!