Access to APT repository and ability to install Debian packages with it

I was trying to flash my Jetson AGX Xavier development kit using the latest SDK MANAGER 1.5.1.7814.
But while downloading host components I get an error saying access to APT repository and ability to install Debian packages with it: Apt repository check failure. I checked all the dependencies and even tried the conventional way of installing jetpack seperately, but still facing the same error. Can I get a solution for this?

Hi @roopkumar.r
Please note that this forum branch is dedicated to CUDA GDB support. Please consider different forum branch (e.g. Jetson AGX Xavier - NVIDIA Developer Forums which might be better suited for your request).

You will probably want to provide a copy of the failure messages. You might also end up trying to initially flash and unchecking addition of any package to the host PC or optional package to the Jetson (e.g., just flash, don’t install CUDA initially). Basically, simplify it as much as possible, and then get a log of the failure. Some repositories are Ubuntu, others are NVIDIA, and it is important to know which is failing.

Note: Also mention how networking is connected from PC to internet.

1 Like

I’m observing the same issue with SDK Manager 1.6.0.8170, attempting to flash Jetson Xavier with JP4.6
My Linux host is connected to theinternet on a high bandwidth corporate network.

End of the Log:
11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: current working directory is /home/corp/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.6_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER_TARGETS

11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: *begin sudo apt-get update , 5

11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Get:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-cross-aarch64-ubuntu1804-10-2-local InRelease

11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Get:9 file:/var/visionworks-sfm-repo Release [2,003 B]

11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Get:10 file:/var/visionworks-tracking-repo Release [2,008 B]

11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Ign:12 https://linux.teamviewer.com/deb stable InRelease

11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Hit:13 Index of /ubuntu/ bionic-updates InRelease

11:48:21 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Could not handshake: Error in the pull function. [IP: 65.9.107.76 443]

11:48:22 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Hit:16 Index of linux/ubuntu/ bionic InRelease

11:48:22 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Hit:19 Index of /ubuntu-toolchain-r/test/ubuntu bionic InRelease

11:48:22 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Hit:21 Index of /ubuntu bionic-security InRelease

11:48:25 INFO: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: Reading package lists…

11:48:25 ERROR: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: E: The repository ‘https://linux.teamviewer.com/deb stable Release’ no longer has a Release file.

11:48:25 ERROR: Drivers for Jetson - target_image: command terminated with error

11:48:25 SUMMARY: File System and OS - target_image: Depends on failed component

This is not an issue with SDK Manager. It can be resolved by following the last instruction at:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/645336/failing-to-update-from-repository-in-mx-linux