Currently I am working on enabling rgb and thermal imaging sensors as live source in deepstream.
Here are the list of questions.
- Here the thermal imaging sensors produce output with GRAY16_LE format, whereas nvstreammux uses NV12, RGBA, I420 formates. How to convert GRAY16_LE → RGBA → GRAY16_LE ?
- How to differentiate the source path where the pgie and sgie runs using rgb live source and uses thermal source only to extract information on the detected bounding boxes.
- How to access thermal source information in src_pad_buffer_probe function to extract temps around object bounding box.
Any suggestions on how to do this?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)