ACPI Requirements Firmware

Hi everyone,
I am current looking for what ACPI Tables are required in order to support NVIDIA graphic cards firmware-wise? I am working for an Independent BIOS Vendor, and we are trying to add support for NVIDIA graphics card. Unfortunately, I can not find any requirements for the firmware to support it.

Can someone help me out here?

Did you get a contact?

Nope - do you have a contact for me?

Ping?

Hi Christian,
Apologize for the late response.
Please help to confirm if this query is in context of Desktop or Notebook platform.
Also help to provide exact requirements with detailed description.
We will try to provide you all the information after analyzing your requirement.

Hi Christian,
Please help to confirm if this query is in context of Desktop or Notebook platform.
Also help to provide exact requirements with detailed description.
We will try to provide you all the information after analyzing your requirement.

HI amrits,
sorry for my late reply.

I would require this in the conext of a Desktop platform. Does the NVIDIA card need the firmware to write ACPI Tables for the operating system, such that it works correctly? If yes - which?

Hi Christian,
For Desktop Platform, we do not support any Device Specific methods for NV GPU. SBIOS vendor needs to implement methods as per the standard PCI/ACPI spec and that should work. If there are any specific issues observed during this implementation then you can reach out to us.