Adding and removing streams rtsp with terminal

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
RTX 2060
• DeepStream Version
Docker DeepStream 5.0.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
Questions.

Hi all. I want to ask about the problem related to add/remove rtsp stream when running deepstream. I already know how to add/remove by the interval with GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_reference_apps: Samples for TensorRT/Deepstream for Tesla & Jetson with g_timeout_add_seconds (20, add_sources, (gpointer) g_source_bin_list); but can I add/remove rtsp stream at any time I want?? Please tell me some useful information. Thanks.

The key of g_timeout_add_seconds (20, add_sources, (gpointer) g_source_bin_list); is to do the add/remove in another thread but not the time.

thank you. so, is there any way i can add/remove rtsp stream without stopping the process and starting over, for example: ./deepstream-test3-app uri1 uri2 (uir2 is what i just added).

You have got the correct sample: deepstream_reference_apps/runtime_source_add_delete at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_reference_apps (github.com)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.