Adjusting muxer's batch push timeout based on FPS of fastest source 40000

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (GPU)
• DeepStream Version 6.0

在deepstream config中的[source]中设置drop-frame-interval=5,(实际帧率是25FPS,这样的话后边infer帧率便变成了25/5=5FPS)。于是在[streammux]中设置batched-push-timeout=200000(1s/5=200ms),但当程序运行时会自动改成40ms。不知道能否强行使用我自己设置的200ms呢?谢谢

Please use English for your topic. The forum users are all over the world and Nvidia engineers are all over the world too. We need a common language to discuss your question and issue.
Thank you!

sorry.
RTSP internal camera frame rate is 25FPS. in deepstream config, I set Set drop-frame-interval = 5 [source]. and in [streammux], set batched-push-timeout=200000 (1s/5=200ms), but automatically changed to 40ms when the program runs. I wonder if I can force use the 200ms set by myself?

below is part of my config txt:

[source0]
enable=1
type=4
#uri=file://…/…/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4
uri=rtsp://xxxxxx/h265/ch1/sub/av_stream
gpu-id=1
drop-frame-interval=5
num-extra-surfaces=5
rtsp-reconnect-interval-sec=60
rtsp-reconnect-attempts=-1
cudadec-memtype=0

[source1]

[source2]

[source3]

[streammux]
gpu-id=1
##Boolean property to inform muxer that sources are live
live-source=1
buffer-pool-size=4
batch-size=4
##time out in usec, to wait after the first buffer is available
##to push the batch even if the complete batch is not formed 1ms = 1000us
batched-push-timeout=200000 #200ms

width=640
height=360
##Enable to maintain aspect ratio wrt source, and allow black borders, works
##along with width, height properties
enable-padding=0
nvbuf-memory-type=0
attach-sys-ts-as-ntp=1
sync-inputs=1
max-latency=0

How did you know the timeout is automatically changed to 40ms when the app runs?

and I find this message" Adjusting muxer’s batch push timeout based on FPS of fastest source %d" in file /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/lib/gst-plugins/libnvdsgst_multistream.so

@Fiona.Chen hi, FIona. How can I do using batched-push-timeout=200000 runing on the sample deepstream-spp?

For live stream, please disable “sync-inputs” in nvstreammux.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.