DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-200)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-100)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Is there an example of a custom plugin that would implement AE for a camera available to look at?

Please refer to the following file in the docker container for an example of a custom plugin implementing AE for a camera:

/drive/drive-linux/samples/nvmedia/nvsipl/test/plugin/CSamplePlugin.cpp

Ok - next question - we have top and bottom embedded data as pixels - where are they in nvsipl::SiplControlAutoInputParam and where is SiplControlAutoSensorSetting consumed after? How are sensor setting translated to I2C commands? Basically - I want to handle the raw data and then make adjustments to the sensor settings.

Please refer to the topEmbeddedData and bottomEmbeddedData fields in the embedData structure of nvsipl::SiplControlAutoInputParam for the top and bottom embedded data as pixels.

As for translating sensor settings to I2C commands, the SetSensorControls() function within the Camera Device Drivers is responsible for updating sensor exposure, gain, and white balance settings for each frame.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.