After connecting two RTSP sources, the display is not smooth

DeepStreamSDK 5.1
Jetson nano 4G
run python3 deepstream_test_3.py
After connecting two RTSP sources, the display is not smooth.Therefore, I want to know how the official can access 4-way or 8-way RTSP streams at the same time to ensure the real-time analysis.

Hi,
By default it uses nveglglessink in the sample. On Jetson Nano, we suggest use nvoverlaysink and set sync=false. And please execute *sudo nvpmodel -m0 * and sudo jetson_clocks, to run Jetson Nano at max performance mode.

Hi,
1, I made a change in file a, which made example 3 unable to start。
QQ截图20210321155552
report errors:

2,“ sync=false”,How to set it in the example?

Hi,
Please refer to this sample:
[Nano] Deepstream-test3-app not working as expected for multiple video source - #4 by DaneLLL

Thank you very much. The problem has been solved, I will continue to learn other related content.

Hi
I analyzed 8 RTSP data streams very smoothly, but I found a problem. When parsing one RTSP data stream, there is a red detection box in the picture. When parsing multiple streams at the same time, the red detection box has not appeared. What’s the matter?

Hi,
Do you run default deepstream-test3 and observe the issue? If yes, please share a command so that we can give it a try.

Hi
I’m running the default program, and so are the commands.

sudo python3 deepstream-test3.py  rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554 rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554 rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554 rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554 rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554 rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554
rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554 rtsp://username:pwd@Ip:554

First of all, I modified the program in this way[Nano] Deepstream-test3-app not working as expected for multiple video source - #4 by DaneLLL and ran it successfully.Then, I access to a RTSP data stream, and I can see the red object detection result box on the screen.However, when I access more RTSP data streams, there is no red check box in the screen

Hi,
Please modify the setting

TILED_OUTPUT_WIDTH=1280
TILED_OUTPUT_HEIGHT=720

to 1920x1080 and try again. For more input sources, 1280x720 may be too small and the rectangles cannot be drawn.