After Primary model and Before Tracker How I can filter unwanted Bbox with particular region

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform -----> GPU
**• DeepStream Version--------> 6.1.1
**• TensorRT Version-------------->8.4
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)---->525.

Let’s come to my concern What My scenario is In the full Frame I Have ROI …
Now My concern is After Primary detector I want to filter if that particular Bbox Inside my ROI then I will give this to my tracker else I don’t want to tracker other object (It will cost to MY GPU and CPU)------->
is there any way to fulfil my requirement If yes
How I can Do it !

Please help me out with it !

Can you set the ROI in nvdspreprocess plugin which can be put before PGIE?

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_plugin_gst-nvdspreprocess.html

Is it possible to draw ROI Triangle , Pentagon, Hexagon,Octagon like this format ??

ROI is rectangle. Why you need Triangle , Pentagon, Hexagon, Octagon ROI?

Some scenario I need pentagon as a ROI
If You can do that !

nvdspreprocess can’t do it. It seems need handle in nvdsanalytics. I will check internally and feedback. Is it possible to share more detail of your use scenario? Thanks.

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_plugin_gst-nvdsanalytics.html

1 Like

Suppose in airport or railway station They Want people count with particular area and for us the area is not square it’s pentagon , or hexagon or like that !
What I want to do is After detect primary detector I want to filter those Who are belonging inside ROI and send then to tracker and tracker to secondary model !

Like this I’m thinking for that I need that !
I hope now it’s more clear for you !

Seems you can use nvdsanalytics “ROI Filtering”, then you can check roiStatus in NVIDIA DeepStream SDK API Reference: NvDsAnalyticsObjInfo Struct Reference in probe function in your application.

1 Like

I’ve a quick question. That is primary detector ---->nvdsanalytics----->tracker
My question is how does I link nvdsanalytics to Tracker ?
for other element what I have to do is !
x.link(y)
y.link(z)
like this we can do with nvdsanalytics----->tracker
Or any other approach I have to follow !

Can you refer to this sample for nvdsanalytics: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.2/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/

1 Like

I will try and provide a update the same about this !

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.