AGX Orin /dev/video3 not work after reboot

i have 8 gmsl cameras, they were working fine at first
yesterday,/dev/video3 not work anymore after reboot,I tested, the cameras are all fine,only /dev/video3 broken, how to fix it?

Suppose it could be HW problem.
You may need more experiment to figure it out.

Just some information about this: The device special files are not real files, they are drivers running in RAM and pretending to be files. The “/dev/video#” files are from the USB video class driver. They simply add a new number as more devices are detected. The implication is that the USB video device was not visible. There are a lot of reasons this might occur, e.g., power consumption, or a cable issue (even a change in cable layout), or timing of connection versus work load. I’ll suggest you monitor “dmesg --follow”, and see what happens if you unplug and replug the USB one at a time. Perhaps it will show up again, or a message difference will be noted with one (do beware that the numbering is not guaranteed).

I add my program in shell:startup, so the program can autostart when login,but sometimes,1 or 2 gmsl camera cannot launch when autostart
if i manually start my program,8 gmsl cameras are always launched successfully

Does help have some delay to launch the program?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.