AGX Xavier - Mounting Hole Positions relative to Molex Connector

The Xavier 3D model from the downloads area appears to use the thicker connector (2034560003), but the OEM Product Design Guide (v.20181115) states the module side uses the thinner connector (2048430001) on page 9. The placement of the module for the mounting holes appears like it may be different when looking at the two connector mating positions on that same page and in the 3D models we’ve been looking at.

We need a reference for the position of the four mounting holes relative to either the module or the carrier card connector so we can position our mounting holes on the carrier card appropriately.

*We were going to use the model, but that seems to have the wrong connector when compared to the .
*We were going to use the carrier card layout files, but the carrier uses the thicker connector. We plan to use the thinner connector (…0001) on our carrier.

Hi,
Thanks for your finding, there will be new 3D CAD STEP file with thinner connector updated in DLC soon.

Please find new updated files in DLC.

We need a reference for the position of the four mounting holes relative to either the module or the carrier card connector so we can position our mounting holes on the carrier card appropriately.

Not addressed from what I have heard from our mechanical engineer ^^^

I also need the position for the four mounting holes

So, you closed this for me?

I’m not happy with the result and you close it?

What a joke.

You guys are the worst.

I found the mounting hole locations via gerber, do you need them?

Where did you get the GERBER files?

Gerber files are available here: http://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/jetson-xavier-developer-kit-carrier-board-design-files-b03