The latest public release of Tegra Android Development Pack (2.0r8) is now available under the new NVIDIA GameWorks™ platform of NVIDIA Developer Tools.
Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) is a single package that sets up an Android development environment and installs all software tools required to developing for Android.
In addition to Android SDK (22.3) and NDK (r9c) support, new versions of NVIDIA Android Developer Tools (Tegra System Profiler, Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition, PerfHUD ES), drivers and Tegra Developer Kit OS images help bring cutting edge features and support for latest Android devices including the NVIDIA® SHIELD™ portable gaming device.
- Latest Android SDK (22.3), NDK (r9c) and Build/Platform Tools from Google.
- First production release of Tegra System Profiler 2.0, featuring a re-engineered cross-platform user interface for Windows and Linux with full support for NVIDIA® SHIELD™ and NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE 7.
- Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition 1.5 now supports Visual Studio 2013, updated support for the
- latest NDK version (r9c), loading performance speedups and improved MSBuild/makefile compatibility.
- Updated to PerfHUD ES 2.2, adding up-to 10x faster frame debugger captures, support retrospect 2x2 texture and zero viewpoints and various feature updates and bug fixes.
- Improved web installer for better support for multithreading and connections behind a proxy server.
- Revamped documentation under the NVIDIA GameWorks Documentation.
- Latest samples for Tegra Android development.
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
- Updated OS images for Tegra Development Kit Platforms (Dalmore, Pluto, Ceres).
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/tegra-android-development-pack
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team