The completely redesigned, cross platform Tegra System Profiler 2.0 is available as part of Tegra Android Development Pack 2.0r8 (TADP).
- Official out of BETA. First production release of Tegra System Profiler 2.0
- Supports NVIDIA SHIELD and NVIDIA Tegra NOTE 7
- CPU usage broken down by module
- New backtrace options simplify call stack collection
- Improved performance and filtering options
- Supports Linux and OSX in addition to Windows
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/tegra-system-profiler
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team