Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version - 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) - 4.6.2
• TensorRT Version - 8.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
I use Dahua IP cameras connected via a POE switch. I’ve successfully obtained RTSP stream formats and verified their accessibility with OpenCV. However, when attempting to use DeepStream in Python, I encountered an error: “Warning: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not read from resource”.
Upon inspecting the RTSP streams using
gst-discoverer-1.0 "rtsp://username:password@ipaddress:port/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0", I received a “Analyzing URI timed out” message.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I’m uncertain whether the mentioned issue can be reproduced.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
can you able to resolve this issue or give any suggestion?
Please get the detailed log with “export GST_DEBUG=rtspsrc:7”.
rtspsrc only support standard RFC 2326 - Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) (ietf.org) protocol
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
The authorization failed.
gstrtspsrc.c:8759:gst_rtspsrc_print_rtsp_message:<source> RTSP response message 0x7fafcc9740
0:00:00.189775467 10328 0x558e7bc0f0 LOG rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:8760:gst_rtspsrc_print_rtsp_message:<source> status line:
0:00:00.189790468 10328 0x558e7bc0f0 LOG rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:8761:gst_rtspsrc_print_rtsp_message:<source> code: '401'
0:00:00.189809739 10328 0x558e7bc0f0 LOG rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:8762:gst_rtspsrc_print_rtsp_message:<source> reason: 'Unauthorized'
0:00:00.189824166 10328 0x558e7bc0f0 LOG rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:8764:gst_rtspsrc_print_rtsp_message:<source> version: '1.0
0:00:00.189836250 10328 0x558e7bc0f0 LOG rtspsrc gstrtspsrc.c:8765:gst_rtspsrc_print_rtsp_message:<source> headers:
- You may try the
rtsp://admin:Sieora123@192.168.1.81:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0 according to Dahua’s doc DahuaWiki
- If 1 does not work, the stream may not be compatible to standard RFC 2326 - Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) (ietf.org), please consult the camera vendor.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.