Any problem with i5-4460!?

Hi everyone.
I know the Technical Requirements in Omniverse Create or View is Intel i7 Gen 5 but I wonder that what happen if my system is i5-4460 to run Omniverse Create or View …
Thank you so much!

Hello @good! Most of the rendering process is done through the GPU, however you also need a CPU with a large amount of cache (chip memory) which helps the processor deal with repetitive tasks faster. The more powerful your processor, the faster your computer can complete tasks. This is especially necessary when working with graphics.

Our minimum technical recommendations have been thoroughly tested by our Quality Assurance team to ensure that you have the best experience possible. I can tell you from personal experience, I would not recommend anything lower than the minimum recommended specs.

All that being said, I would like to inform you that we will be releasing Omniverse Cloud soon! Using the Cloud, you can access NVIDIA Omniverse from any device, anywhere! You can get more details on that here: Omniverse Cloud Platform | NVIDIA

Thank you so much!
I will try Omniverse Cloud Platform.

Hello @WendyGram
I registered Omniverse Cloud Platform a few days ago but now i do not have any response from NVIDIA.
So please help me to join it soon.
Thank you!