Apple's qJulia on Windows 7 64but Apple qJulia Windows 7 64bit

The fps on my GTX 460 are high. I think I have done the right thing in transforming it. I get ms and then secs as it is supposed to happen. I think it is correct. Please inform me if you think it is too high.
Just double click on the qJulia.exe. Nothing more. Excuse me for not posting the code it is not mine.
All rights of the code belong to Apple I just did some minor modifications. If there was a need for major then OpenCL really had a problem, it is supposed to be portable.

Cheers,
Alexander.

Edit : I tried using Intel’s OpenCL client-driver DLL for my Intel I7-920 but unsuccessfully. So it is like not completed yet 100%. Maybe its the problem of the generation of my CPU, I will try it on a second generation I7 if it does not work then I will post the problem at Intel. OpenCL is supposed to pick up the platform load the client driver of the vendor and work.
qJulia.zip (249 KB)

A message to NVIDIA
The OpenCL in your Windows 8 Release Preview is terribly slow…in the Consumer Preview it was very fast what happened?
Since it is beta release I understand that you are doing your best to make it faster…but I am switching to Windows 7 until then.

I am attaching the code also. It contains a Visual Studio 2010 solution and I only configured the Release/64bit to build. The executable is put on the folder Output after it is built.
I think it is nice having it here.

Cheers,
Alexander.

qJulia.rar (1.26 MB)

The new and official version of the Windows 8 Driver brought back OpenCL speed. Good work guys.

Cheers,

Alexander.