AR0233 Image Format + Subpixel Information

Hey, I’m working with the Entron F003A208RM0A camera, which uses the max9295 serializer. Currently trying to decode and render via OpenGL, but we aren’t able to decode via RGGB. More information about the Sub-pixel data format would be greatly appreciated. I’ve attached an image below.

Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Can you provide more details on the issue you are facing while decoding the image via RGGB? Are you using OpenGL to decode the image data? Is this specific to the camera module? Per the accessories page, you may need to reach out to Onsemi for software support.

Hey Vick, thanks for the quick response.

Can you provide more details on the issue you are facing while decoding the image via RGGB?

That’s our main issue, we don’t have enough info about the Entron F003 camera, I’m taking anything that I can get right now. For example, the bits per pixel information we are lacking, right now we are assuming that its 16 bits, which may be wrong.

Are you using OpenGL to decode the image data?

Yep.

Per the accessories page, you may need to reach out to Onsemi for software support.

My colleague just did that, and I hope they will get back as soon as possible. However, I am reaching out to the Nvidia forums in the hopes that somebody else has had similar experiences working with a camera with the same digital sensor.

I’m glad your colleague reached out to Onsemi. Let’s wait for their response. If you need further assistance, let me know.