AR0820AT Driver for Drive Xavier

Dear support,

Could you release ar0820at’s configuration file if it exists?

in samples/nvmedia/ipp_raw under drive-t186ref-linux, There is only a configuration file for ar0231.

or do I have to purchase the ar0820 camera module from the specified manufacturer?

Because I have an AR0820 camera purchased through D3 Engineering.
Of course, I know that revision or fuse ID will quite different so I can’t use it easily.

However, I have ar0820’s driver code and datasheet, the configuration except the hidden register can be checked and modified for working.

Regards, Hanseung.

Hello hanseung.choi,
checking it internally. getting back to you soon.

Hi hanseung.choi,

I wish to better understand your needs.
Who is the vendor you are referring to? Did you procure the modules from Entron?
what is the lens config you are using?
What do you mean by configuration file? ddpx-a.conf?
what do you mean in camera module? the driver module for the camera?
Have you tested that the sensor is working?

Hello shayNV

I asked this question because I thought I could use Jabil’s AR0820 camera by modifying Entron’s ddpx-a.conf file.

Who is the vendor you are referring to? Did you procure the modules from Entron?

• I bought a camera from Jabil. Only cameras purchased from Entron could get support?

what is the lens config you are using?

• 120 degrees

What do you mean by configuration file? ddpx-a.conf?

• yes, ddpx-a.conf for Entron’s 120deg AR0820AT.
  • and also I have SONY’s IMX424 120deg and IMX490 120deg.

what do you mean in camera module? the driver module for the camera?

• Jabil optics’s camera moudule, AR0820 + MAX9295 Ser

Have you tested that the sensor is working?

If you provide me with ddpx-a.conf for Entron, I will code the conf for Jabil by referring to the SerDes settings and the MCLK and PCLK settings.

Regards, Hanseung.

Dear shayNV
Can you tell me what’s going on?
Can you share the configuration file of Entron’s AR0820AT first?

hi hanseung.choi,
I am sorry for the delay, this is under internal discussion to give you the best support response.
I will update you soon.

Hi hanseung.choi,

You should check with Jabil regarding support for the camera module regarding their support for the DRIVE platform.

We maintain a list of supported sensors that you can refer to here: DRIVE Ecosystem - Hardware and Software | NVIDIA Developer

Dear shayNV

I have already contacted Jabil for this and they say they don’t have a driver yet.

Could you provide a configuration file for Entron F008A120BM0A?
and also for Sony IMX424PEVB-MLH-SMM2.

Do I need to buy a module through Entron and request the appropriate configuration file?

Regards, Hanseung.

Dear hanseung.choi,

Entron is enabled with the drivers and they can support you for a configuration file and a driver as you need.
Same applies to Sony camera, please approach Sony for support - configuration file and driver.

if Jabil is not able to deliver a driver than I would suggest getting support from Entron, I am not sure if you have to buy the module through Entron, please direct this question to Entron.

Regards,
Shay

I am also attempting to run ipp_raw with an Entron camera (F008A120BM0A). @hanseung.choi did you eventually receive a .conf file from Entron?