I want to use IMX327 on Jetson Orin Nano developer kit. But the camera is not been detected on the Jetson board. It was mentioned as the camera is for Raspberry PI.
I have a couple of questions:
- Is it possible to use this camera on Jetson Orin Nano?
- If I can, what are the drivers should I be installing to access the camera using gstreamer?
- likewise, is it possible to incorporate this camera IMX327 into deepstream?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Orin Nano
• DeepStream Version 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 35.3.1
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)