Arducam IMX477 w/ Jetson Xavier NX

I’m using a Arducam IMX477 B0250 and installed the drivers from their website. While I am able to use their provided script on command line to get a live feed gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=$SENSOR_ID ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920,height=1080,framerate=$FRAMERATE/1" ! nvvidconv ! nvoverlaysink , I am unable to find any Python w/ OpenCV scripts that will pull up a live feed. I’ve read that this could be a problem with Arducam and Jetpack 4.5 (another example here), but if others have been able to get the Arducam working, I’d be happy to see a basic script they used and troubleshoot.

Have a reference to this link.

After referencing this link and investigating the problem some more. I found that my current version of OpenCV 4.5.2 was not built with GStreamer enabled. I first tried fixing my OpenCV with this script by AastaNV. When that did not solve my problem I realized that I had installed my own versions of python and OpenCV, which meant there was a clutter of different versions and configurations on my jetson. After referencing this post, I reflashed my Jetson and reinstalled the ArduCam IMX477 driver (note: I had to install the debian package after running the installation script). My camera worked using code sampled from JetsonHacks and NVIDIA.

1 Like