Argus_oneshot example not working JetPack 5.0DP

Hi There,
I’m trying to migrate our software to JetPack 5.0 (with Xavier NX) and having some issues. argus_camera and argus_bayeraveragemap works ok.

I tried argus_oneshot example, and got the following error:

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/argus$ argus_oneshot
Executing Argus Sample: argus_oneshot
Argus Version: 0.98.3 (multi-process)
Capturing from device 0 using sensor mode 0 (640x480)
(Argus) Error BadParameter:  (propagating from src/eglstream/FrameConsumerImpl.cpp, function initialize(), line 89)
(Argus) Error BadParameter:  (propagating from src/eglstream/FrameConsumerImpl.cpp, function create(), line 44)
Failed to initialize Consumer

Our custom software is showing some other errors:

(Argus) Error NotSupported: Failed to create EGLStream (in src/api/EGLOutputStreamImpl.cpp, function initialize(), line 121)
(Argus) Error NotSupported:  (propagating from src/api/CaptureSessionImpl.cpp, function createEGLOutputStream(), line 796)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Unknown stream deleted. (in src/api/CaptureSessionImpl.cpp, function outputStreamDeleted(), line 854)
(Argus) Error NotSupported:  (propagating from src/api/CaptureSessionImpl.cpp, function createOutputStreamInternal(), line 711)

The argus_oneshot binary was obtained by installing Nadia-l4t-jetson-multimedia-api.

Is this a libargus issue on JetPack 5? Please kindly suggest. Thanks!

Copy the argus_oneshot to ~/ and have below command to try.

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ export DISPLAY=:0
nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ ./argus_oneshot
Executing Argus Sample: argus_oneshot
Argus Version: 0.98.3 (multi-process)
Capturing from device 0 using sensor mode 0 (3840x2160)
Wrote file: argus_oneShot.jpg

1 Like

Hi Shane,

Thanks for helping! Didn’t realize that this the issue. Our own program worked as well after export DISPLAY=:0. I should try this earlier.

Is there a way to do capture without “display” connected? Our program require captures with full headless setup. I don’t remember having this issue on TX2 with JP4.4. Is there a setting in Argus::IEGLOutputStreamSetting or Argus::OutputStreamSettings or something else?

Thanks!

Suppose still can export DISPLAY=:0 with headless setup.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.