Ask Me Anything Series: NVIDIA Experts Answer Your Questions Live

Originally published at: Ask Me Anything Series: NVIDIA Experts Answer Your Questions Live | NVIDIA Technical Blog

Join NVIDIA experts and the developer community on July 28 for our first Ask Me Anything.

Hi, i use a nvidia G210M and i have a problem with my graphics driver

I recently installed the latest version of my graphics driver, then it zoomed in my screen and showed an error code 43 on device manager

I tried reinstalling the driver’s again but still didn’t work

Can you please help me resolve this issue

Hi, i use a nvidia G210M and i have a problem with my graphics driver

I recently installed the latest version of my graphics driver, then it zoomed in my screen and showed an error code 43 on device manager

I tried reinstalling the driver’s again but still didn’t work

Can you please help me resolve this issue

Hi @mariodemodder,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums. You posted in the blogs section of the developper community. There is no support given at this section. If this is a consumer card issue, you should post to the Geforce forums. For enterprise and developer issues, please post in the drivers category.

Best regards,
Tom K

while running this command “!pkexec dpkg -i ~/Downloads/cuda-repo-ubuntu1804-10-0-local-10.0.130-410.48_1.0-1_amd64.deb”:
i am getting this and it is staying as it is

Selecting previously unselected package cuda-repo-ubuntu1804-10-0-local-10.0.130-410.48.
(Reading database … 279400 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack …/cuda-repo-ubuntu1804-10-0-local-10.0.130-410.48_1.0-1_amd64.deb …
Unpacking cuda-repo-ubuntu1804-10-0-local-10.0.130-410.48 (1.0-1) …
Setting up cuda-repo-ubuntu1804-10-0-local-10.0.130-410.48 (1.0-1) …
what to do?

Hello sir/mam.
I am trying to use the deep stream SDK for the live stream object detection process. The RTSP in and out streaming is working, but using the localhost portal streaming is not shown. Kindly help me, with how to solve the issue.
Is it the same as guide me on how to create the custom model in Pgie?

Hello respected team,
How to create the custom pgie configuration file to use my own custom model caffe or onnx model file.

I am having a problem
I try to update my GeForce mx110 GPU but it always crashes with a bsod with the problem thread exceptional could not be handled caused by nvidia GPU
And in device manager it tells that windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems with code 43…
I had installed new windows but it still didn’t work and I am not able to use my nvidia GPU on my laptop.
Thanku

For the Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial (JAXi) Module,
What is the Maximum and Minimum CPU Core Power consumption??
need detailed datasheet for Power analysis.

For the Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial (JAXi) Module,
What is the Maximum and Minimum CPU Soc Power consumption??
there is not mentioned in detail in the datasheet.

Hi Everyone. Please post your technical questions in the appropriate forum category. There are no support folks following this topic.

Thanks,
Tom
NVIDIA Community Manager