AssertionError: Torch not compiled with CUDA enabled

Hi and thanks a lot @dusty_nv and @AastaLLL

For those who came here to check, my problem was solved after trying these steps as moderators suggested me so,

1. Added CUDA’ s path to bash.rc (not needed if you downloaded JetPack from NGC)

2. Built Docker container for a fresh build from GitHub - dusty-nv/jetson-containers: Machine Learning Containers for NVIDIA Jetson and JetPack-L4T

3. Refollowed the steps of GitHub - dusty-nv/jetson-inference: Hello AI World guide to deploying deep-learning inference networks and deep vision primitives with TensorRT and NVIDIA Jetson. to make sure I get cmake configurations correctly

4. Deleted default coming PyTorch 1.6 (with previous steps) and after making sure that version is uninstalled, reinstalling wheel formatted PyTorch 1.7 ( since I needed that version ) from PyTorch for Jetson

Maybe only last step seems like what solved the issue but I actually tried uninstalling and reinstalling the versions before 1,2,3 and it didn’t changed the error I was getting. So just make sure the containers are well builded on your system.

Kind regards again to @dusty_nv @AastaLLL