At time i find it difficult to find a working environment to work with

Is it just me, but after installing inference and then nvdli-data I get stuck on not being able to do anything else. I can’t mention all the issues I have been having, from not being able to stream vlc or anything apart from Jupiter, I have no access to anything apart from 2 examples. I have this nvdli-data docker. Can we fill it up? I have been at this 3 weeks full-time… this could all be solved by one tech… pls someone gives us a total environment and get it over with… so far it’s not worth the trouble… I can’t even get a chatbot / and or robotic example. ros///how to star/issak how to start??? i mena how the f can we learn if we have no real clear info… its driving me mad… no examples that I can truly work with… ok google??? Can you do at least the average without having to search for weeks to find out how? because your eamples dont work…for all youre courses. and p.s to all the programmer us newbies would like to know how to launch your applications… hey jetbot… anyway i could usb you and tweek you…omg…