When I execute the deepstream sample programs (python versions) provided in github, it displays the following error message. My pyds.so file is already in the folder where the gst_plugin_path is set.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “deepstream_test1_usb.py”, line 62, in osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe
batch_meta = pyds.gst_buffer_get_nvds_batch_meta(hash(gst_buffer))
AttributeError: module ‘pyds’ has no attribute ‘gst_buffer_get_nvds_batch_meta’
Thanks in advance for any clues to resolve this issue.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): GPU
• DeepStream Version: deepstream 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version: libnvinfer7, 7.2.3-1+cuda11.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): NVIDIA Corporation TU117 [GeForce GTX 1650]
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)