Audio2face not launching here as well..though all other Omniverse apps working fine

@phuonglk0975 , thanks for the log.

It looks like the same issue so I recommend trying what @dkorobchenko suggested with the portaudio fix that is in the FAQ. Seeing that camworksfilm got it work working now, it should solve the issue. Let us know how it goes.

Yes, it was the solution. I tried A2Face on this same computer with a fresh install of Windows 10 on another drive and did not have to replace any files. No conflicts and no issues. It started fine from launch with no fixes necessary.

Analysis:

Leaning toward a Windows 10 issue. I did a full online system file scan and repair of all core system files from Microsoft site just in case any files were corrupt, but it made no solution on the original home drive. File replacement was the only solution. The other Windows 10 was fresh and had no issues all w/ A2Face using same hardware. A2 face was fine.

2 Likes

Thank sir camworksflim .I test and I run softwar

1 Like

Thanks for the details. This will help us debug as well as help others in the future who runs into this. Glad is working now. Enjoy and have some fun with it.

Awesome, great to see is working now

i update new version and have problem
kit_20210802_153846.log (85.1 KB)

Very odd, nothing in the log or errors.

This might be because is not part of the log. You may have to do the same Assertion Error temp fix as above again to see if it fixes it. It looks like is similar issue. Apologize for this, none of our QA hits this issue but we are looking to fix this issue.

Thanks. Let us know if that would work.

Also if you can run it on Command Prompt to run the app, see if there are more messages from there?

Thank you for helping me i reinstall with a new driver and portaudiolib and the software is working thank you for helping me .I think with AMD the software is very easy bug

portaudio-binaries.zip (155.4 KB)

@camworksfilm if you get a chance, could you try using this PortAudio dll? This is an updated version of the one we were using previously, and is what we intend to use with our next release.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.