Audio2Face Plugin with iClone - CC Character Auto Setup

Hi, I’m trying to follow this tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8cbKEbML0A to setup a character in AudiotoFace. I exported the USD from iClone successfully. However, I got an error when using CC Character Auto Setup as the image below. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

It keeps popping an error saying please select "CC_Base_Body" meshnode first, then press the setup button. no matter I choose Mark or Claire in the dropdown list from the CC Character Auto Setup Panel, is there anything I missed out?

@ryan_lin could you confirm in your stage that the prim CC_Base_Body is indeed the current selection before carrying on with the operation with CC Character Auto Setup? the tutorial reiterated as such at around 2:39 mark.

I hope this isn’t considered spam, but I made an Audio 2 Face IClone tutorial also. The video you mentioned with Kye from Reallusion is more recent, but this still works.

Thanks, I checked both your reply and found out the way to select “CC_Base_Body” mesh. However, I encountered an error when launching headless mode with this setup as follows, does that mean I cannot use Audio2Face Headless and RestAPI to make new character(in my case, Kevin) talk? Only the original character Mark could be driven by API?

[9.179s] [ext: CC.Character.Auto.Setup-1.0.0-RC4] startup
2024-04-12 10:31:25 [9,137ms] [Error] [omni.ext._impl.custom_importer] Failed to import python module CC.Character.Auto.Setup. Error: No module named 'omni.anim.shared.ui'. Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\users/lzlal/appdata/local/ov/pkg/audio2face-2023.2.0/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext\_impl\custom_importer.py", line 76, in import_module
    return importlib.import_module(name)
  File "c:\users\lzlal\appdata\local\ov\pkg\audio2face-2023.2.0\kit\python\lib\importlib\__init__.py", line 126, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1050, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1027, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 688, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 883, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 241, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "c:/users/lzlal/appdata/local/ov/data/kit/audio2face/2023.2/exts/3/CC.Character.Auto.Setup-1.0.0/CC/Character/Auto/Setup/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from .extension import *
  File "c:/users/lzlal/appdata/local/ov/data/kit/audio2face/2023.2/exts/3/CC.Character.Auto.Setup-1.0.0/CC/Character/Auto/Setup/extension.py", line 7, in <module>
    from omni.anim.shared.ui.scripts.utils import show_warning
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'omni.anim.shared.ui'

2024-04-12 10:31:25 [9,139ms] [Error] [carb.scripting-python.plugin] Exception: Extension python module: 'CC.Character.Auto.Setup' in 'c:\users\lzlal\appdata\local\ov\data\kit\audio2face\2023.2\exts\3\CC.Character.Auto.Setup-1.0.0' failed to load.

At:
  c:\users/lzlal/appdata/local/ov/pkg/audio2face-2023.2.0/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext\_impl\_internal.py(213): startup
  c:\users/lzlal/appdata/local/ov/pkg/audio2face-2023.2.0/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext\_impl\_internal.py(328): startup_extension
  PythonExtension.cpp::startup()(2): <module>

2024-04-12 10:31:25 [9,139ms] [Error] [omni.ext.plugin] [ext: CC.Character.Auto.Setup-1.0.0-RC4] Failed to startup python extension.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.