Aurix MODMGR_ERROR preventing device boot

According the aurix firmware version in the log, this unit also bas been upgraded to DRIVE OS 5.2.0.

The not display signal isn’t a reall issue, please take a look at below note in Setting Up the E3550 Platform.

Thank you for the quick response. Should I still try a clean install of DRIVE OS 5.2.0?

Please provide the following info first:

• 940 number of the system including the S/N
  • Date the system was purchased.
  • System used in a vehicle?
  • If yes, please share power supply and GNDing diagram

At the same time, please try to install DRIVE OS 5.2.0. Thanks.

• Product Number: 940-63550-2200-100 AR
  • Serial Number: 1612420000252
  • Purchase date: 9/24/2020
  • System was used in a low speed vehicle

We’re gathering the power supply and grounding diagram now and will share them as soon as they’re available. I will also attempt a clean reinstall of DRIVE OS 5.2.0.

For this unit, you tried to install DRIVE OS 5.2.0 before or after encountered the issue? says before the issue was first seen, have you ever tried to install DRIVE OS 5.2.0 on this unit. Thanks.

Yes, you are correct, this unit was briefly flashed with DRIVE OS 5.2.0 but then reverted to NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 due to the aforementioned display issue. We’ve been running it successfully with that software since then until the ERROR: PSM_ModMgr: MODMGR_ERROR appeared

I attempted a clean install of DRIVE OS 5.2.0, which also failed. Logs here: SDKM_logs_2021-02-26_13-53-13.zip (54.7 KB)

I know you have tried to install DRIVE OS 5.2.0 onto this unit.
I just want to know on this unit “before” you “first” saw the issue, have you ever tried to install DRIVE OS 5.2.0?

I’m trying to collect some information for our hw team. So we also need “power supply and GNDing diagram”. Thanks.

Thank you for clarifying. DRIVE OS 5.2.0 was installed and removed prior to this issue

Last time you “successfully” installed with sdkmanager is DRIVE OS 5.2.0 or DRIVE Software 10? Thanks.

Last successful install was DRIVE Software 10

1 Like

Here is our wiring diagram:

@oshawkat ,

Thanks for all the information.

Please submit the bug via https://developer.nvidia.com/ → “My account” (My Profile | NVIDIA Developer) → “My Bugs” → “Submit a New Bug” (https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia_bug/add). Once the bug is created, please let me know the bug # here.

Thank you for the update. I have submitted bug ticket #3266997

1 Like

Hi @oshawkat
The serial number of the system provided above ( Serial Number: 1612420000252) is not correct. It should be in a format like EXXXX-BXX-SXXXX.
Can you please update the bug with the correct serial number or post it here?

Below is an image of the Serial Number from this unit