Notable changes in this release:
- Added support for nested templates, allowing developers to easily create hierarchical model graphs.
- Improved performance of the type-checking process in NeuralEditor and the overall user experience with the PyTorch exporter.
- Added support to save all tensors in the analysis mode.
- New scalar-only Constant Input layer and new analysis layer - Signal Injector.
- Performance improvement in the BatchNorm layer and the Upscale layer.
- Support for down-scaling and fixed-size scaling in the Upscale layer.