To alleviate the processing of my deepstream application, I set the interval of the detector to 1. After processing one frame, the processor will skip one frame and process the next.
The problem is that the display of the bounding boxes is blinking which is not easy for the eyes. Is there any method to keep the bounding boxes drawings the same as the previous when the current frame is not processed?
This is my setup:
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX (Developer Kit Version)
- Jetpack UNKNOWN [L4T 32.4.4]
- NV Power Mode: MODE_15W_6CORE - Type: 2
- jetson_stats.service: active
- CUDA: 10.2.89
- cuDNN: 126.96.36.199
- TensorRT: 188.8.131.52
- Visionworks: 184.108.40.2061
- OpenCV: 4.1.1 compiled CUDA: NO
- VPI: 0.4.4
- Vulkan: 1.2.70