On the Orthanc UI, you can open patient, study, series and instance, to see the DICOM objects. DICOM output from Clara Deploy is a new series in the study from which you have picked and loaded a series.
Since you are using Orthanc for testing, I can share my experience with simulating a PACS and mimicking Radiologist/PACS user end to end with Orthanc, by setting it up to send DICOM to Clara Deploy and receive the new series from Clara Deploy.
The following are the high level steps:
- Download and install Orthanc on your workstation, IP
- Configure Orthanc DICOM Export destinations, Section
/etc/orthanc/orthanc.json to Clara Deploy AE titles, and restart Orthanc service. Example:
“ClaraLiverSeg” : [ “LiverSeg”, “ClaraDeployIP”, 104 ]
- Configure Clara DICOM Adapter to send DICOM back to
my-orthanc, and restart the Adapter
- With Orthanc GUI, upload relevant studies to Orthanc
- With Orthanc GUI, select a patient, study, and the relevant series, click
Send to DICOM modality and select the correct destination to send DICOM
- Wait for a minute (Clara Deploy is high performing) or monitor Clara pipeline till it finishes, and then on Orthanc GUI, select the same study again to find a new series, whose description contains
Content generated by NVIDIA Clara.....
Currently Clara Deploy generates a new series for the segmented image, and optionally DICOM RT Structure set if defined in the pipeline. Other DICOM IOD’s, e.g SR and Seg, will come soon.
Hope this helps.