Baremetal Programming Jetson TK1

Hi,
I intend to use Jetson kit for baremetal programming, I figured out that I can create the binary file
with arm-none-eabi toolchain and then I can use uboot which is available on the serial port of the kit, So I need to create the linker script for the TK1 , I have checked the TRM of tegra but could not find the details about the memory mapping of TK1, I would really appreciate If somebody can guide me in this regard or If somebody already have linker script for TK1.

with regards,
Muhammad Faisal.

Hello, Muhammad Faisal:
You can add V=1 when building u-boot (make). At the end, it will show the load-address and entry point.
For example, in 21.4, in the end of u-boot building, it shows:

/home/Work/u-boot/tools/mkimage -A arm -T firmware -C none -O u-boot -a 0x83D8E000 -e 0x83D8E000 -n "U-Boot 2014.10-rc2 for jetson-tk1 board" -d u-boot-dtb.bin u-boot-dtb.img 
Image Name:   U-Boot 2014.10-rc2 for jetson-tk
Created:      Mon Aug 22 15:59:44 2016
Image Type:   ARM U-Boot Firmware (uncompressed)
Data Size:    414788 Bytes = 405.07 kB = 0.40 MB
Load Address: 83d8e000
Entry Point:  83d8e000
  /home/xxx/xxx/bin/arm-xxx-linux-gnueabi-objcopy  -j .text -j .secure_text -j .rodata -j .hash -j .data -j .got.plt -j .u_boot_list -j .rel.dyn --gap-fill=0xff -O binary --pad-to=0x83D8E000 spl/u-boot-spl u-boot-nodtb-tegra.bin && cat u-boot.bin >> u-boot-nodtb-tegra.bin || rm -f u-boot-nodtb-tegra.bin
  cat u-boot-nodtb-tegra.bin dts/dt.dtb > u-boot-dtb-tegra.bin

br
ChenJian