When reporting a potential bug or issue, it really helps our engineers to get a comprehensive understanding of the environment and steps to reproduce the problem. This information will enable us to respond faster,
JAX developers respond to issues. We want to focus on fixing bugs and adding features.
- Provide details on the platforms you are using:
- Linux distro and version
- GPU type
- NVIDIA driver version
- CUDA version
- cuDNN version
- Python version [if using python]
- JAX version
Describe the issue
Provide supporting code or data files
- Include any logs, source that would help diagnose the problem.
- If relevant, please include the full traceback.
- See this post for guidance on how to attach files : Attaching Files to Forum Topics/Posts - Community Information / Announcements - NVIDIA Developer Forums 8