Black screen after installing Nvidia A16 and Tesla V100 Driver

After installing Redhat 8.6 Nvidia A16 and Tesla V100 Nvidia Drivers, I get a black screen when I connect Dell Idrac and Physically monitor the server. What could be the cause of this problem and how can I solve it?

I checked the pre-installation settings here.

I installed it with these steps.

Everything seems to be working normally.

But what is the cause of this black screen problem?

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.

Hello, I ran the process on my 2 servers.

server1 with Nvidia A16
server5 with Nvidia Tesla v100

Hello, I ran the process on my 2 servers.

server1 with Nvidia A16
server5 with Nvidia Tesla v100

I’m attaching the nvidia-bug file for both servers.

2 servers have black screen problem after driver.

these problems occur physically and through Dell idrac.
server1-nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (4.2 MB)
server5-nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (633.6 KB)

Thankyou for support.

You created an xorg.conf so the Xserver is now running on the nvidia gpu as virtual graphics. Please delete /etc/X11/xorg.conf so the embedded server graphics is used again.

Can I delete it while the servers are running? Does it mean that it will be fixed when I restart after deleting it on 2 servers.

Yes, deleting while running doesn’t have any effect, only get reread on restart.

have 10-nvidia.conf in the following directory. Does it have any effect? Dell told me in the forum that the cause of the black screen was to move this file out of xorg.conf.d first. But the black screen has not been fixed. There is no 10-nvidia.conf in this folder now. Do I need to move it to the old place?

etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-nvidia.conf

What are its contents, it’s not listed in the logs?