I have frame drops when trying to capture video from 2 Blackmagic Decklink cards, simultaneously.
- Tyan motherboard
- 4 x Quadro K5000
- 2 x Blackmagic Decklink 3D
- 5x3 wall of Samsung TV screens
- CentosOS 6
- NVidia driver, provided/compiled by ElRepo, configured with SLI Mosaic
- bmdtools for video capture
- one stream running well
- two streams dropping frames and flickering (switch between signal and no signal several times per second)
- two streams over ssh running well (displaying on another Linux system).
- problem manifests also when using just one K5000 card with 4 screens, in default configuration (as generated by nvidia-xconfig)
Many thanks for your attention.
Suggestions, ideas, etc. much appreciated.