Blender branch bug with other addons

Hi guys, I saw that I can’t use “mesh data transfer addon” using your Omniverse Blender branch, but I can use the addon when I open Blender file straight in Blender, unfortunately when I transfer the mesh data straight in Blender, save it and then open the project in Omniverse Blender Branch I get all my materials in black, will there be any fix for these in a newer versions? Here is the text I get from the addon.

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\vladi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\MeshDataTransfer\operators.py”, line 112, in execute
transfer_data = MeshDataTransfer(target=active, source =source, world_space=world_space,
File “C:\Users\vladi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\MeshDataTransfer\mesh_data_transfer.py”, line 509, in init
self.cast_verts()
File “C:\Users\vladi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\MeshDataTransfer\mesh_data_transfer.py”, line 1017, in cast_verts
self.related_ids = np.zeros(v_count * 3, dtype=np.int)
File “C:\Users\vladi\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\blender-3.6.0-usd.200.0\Release\3.6\python\numpy_init_.py”, line 305, in getattr
raise AttributeError(former_attrs[attr])
AttributeError: module ‘numpy’ has no attribute ‘int’.
np.int was a deprecated alias for the builtin int. To avoid this error in existing code, use int by itself. Doing this will not modify any behavior and is safe. When replacing np.int, you may wish to use e.g. np.int64 or np.int32 to specify the precision. If you wish to review your current use, check the release note link for additional information.
The aliases was originally deprecated in NumPy 1.20; for more details and guidance see the original release note at:
NumPy 1.20.0 Release Notes — NumPy v1.25.dev0 Manual. Did you mean: ‘inf’?

Any help here guys?

The Omniverse Blender branch is designed to transfer data from Blender to Omniverse - which it currently does without issue.

Not sure what your request here really is asking?

I need additional work to do with my character in blender using another addon, I need to transfer shape keys from body to lower denture, but when I use the mesh data transfer addon in The Omniverse Blender Branch I’m getting an error, but when I open my blender project straight in blender, not in Omniverse Blender Branch that mesh data transform addon works well, but the thing is that I don’t have the Omniverse addon in Blender’s original version, I get that addon only when I’m opening the Omniverse Blender Branch