Bluetooth Connectivity Issues with Jetson Orin Nano

I’m experiencing a recurring issue with the Bluetooth connectivity on my Jetson Orin Nano. Whenever I connect a device, such as a Bluetooth speaker or headphones, it automatically disconnects after just a couple of seconds. This issue persists across multiple devices, as I have tested with two different headphones in addition to the speaker.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem, or does anyone have any suggestions on what steps I should take to troubleshoot this issue? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,
For more information, do you use latest Jetpack 5.1.3 and hit the issue? And do you use the default WIFI/BT module with Orin Nano developer kit?

Yes, I’m using the default WIFI/BT module. I’m not sure how to check the JP version, but seems like I’m using the latest 5.1.3 from the following output.

cat /etc/nv_tegra_release
R36 (release), REVISION: 2.0, GCID: 35084178, BOARD: generic, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Tue Dec 19 05:55:03 UTC 2023
KERNEL_VARIANT: oot
TARGET_USERSPACE_LIB_DIR=nvidia
TARGET_USERSPACE_LIB_DIR_PATH=usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/nvidia

Hi @DaneLLL Do you have any updates on how to resolve the issue? Thanks!

Hi,
You are using r36.2 Jetpack 6.0DP(developer preview). Would suggest try latest production release 5.1.3.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.