Hardware Platform
Self-made base plate

SDK Manager Version
1.9.1.10844 x86_64

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with SDK Manager

The questions are as follows

It is the DRIVE AGX Orin platform

Hi,I have the same problem. What is the reason?

Hello @wufenghui and welcome to the NVIDIA developer forums!

I think you might want to have this post in a different forum which is dedicated to Drive OS on AGX Orin.

I took the liberty and moved it over there for you.

Thanks!

Dear @wufenghui,
Could you share DRIVE OS version? Do you see issue while booting Tegra?
Could you more details about the issue?

Hi
Excuse me, How to check the DRIVE OS version?
It can be started successfully on the Carrier Board of the kit, But it can’t start on our own Carrier Board.

Dear @wufenghui,

It can be started successfully on the Carrier Board of the kit, But it can’t start on our own Carrier Board

I want to double check if the used platform is DRIVE AGX Orin Devkit or any other board based on Orin SoC.

If it is DRIVE AGX Orin devkit, Could you reflash the target using sdkmanager and see if it fixes the issue.

I brushed the system on the DRIVE AGX Orin Devkit and used the AGX Orin core on my own board based。Result:
It can be started successfully on the Carrier Board of the kit, But it can’t start on our own Carrier Board

Hi
Excuse me, How to remove I2C detection, because our own other board based does not have this chip

Dear @wufenghui,
FYI, This forum is intended to support issues on DRIVE AGX Orin devkit.

How can we buy your core board without solving this problem. Or who should be called to solve this problem

Please contact with our Nvidia representative to discuss how to purchase the module.

Hi,
I 've already reflash, but the issue hasn’t been solved yet. From the log, it can be seen that the system died during the boot phase. Excuse me, Can I control boot startup by modifying the device three?

Hi
Now, The system can be started up on our own Carrier Board, but , After the system is up, The network port is not up. this is OK on DRIVE AGX Orin devkit. I want to know how to reconfigure the network interface. we are using “Gigabit Ethernet” moudel.
The following is a module diagram use

Dear @wufenghui,
It looks like you are using Jetson AGX Orin. This forum is intended for DRIVE AGX orin platform related queries. I will move this thread to relavant forum Jetson AGX Orin - NVIDIA Developer Forums

I’m closing this topic due to there is no update from you for a period, assuming this issue was resolved.
If still need the support, please open a new topic. Thanks

Hi @wufenghui
所以你買的是DRIVE 還是Jetson平台? 還是你不知道自己買的是哪個?