Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Working under 5.0, but corrupt under 6.0.1
I can see correct images in EGLSink, but corrupt image in get_nvds_buf_surface.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
n_frame = pyds.get_nvds_buf_surface(hash(gst_buffer), frame_meta.batch_id) frame_copy = np.array(n_frame, copy=True, order='C') frame_copy = cv2.cvtColor(frame_copy, cv2.COLOR_RGBA2BGRA) cv2.imwrite('a.jpg', frame_copy)