Buffer allocation request failed with network camera [V2L2Camera.cpp@186]

Hello,
I would like to pass a video stream via v4l2loopback fed by a ffmpeg pipeline to Isaac’s V4L2Camera. So the camera is connected with computer A, computer A is connected to computer B via network. The video is streamed to computer B and is recognized as camera device. Now I want to use this device for my Isaac application on computer B. Eventually, I get this error: PANIC packages/sensors/V4L2Camera.cpp@186: [V4L2Camera] Buffer allocation request failed with error: Invalid argument.

On computer A I did the following:

ffmpeg -i /dev/video0 -codec copy -f matroska - | nc -l 8080

On computer B I did the following:

sudo modprobe -r v4l2loopback
sudo depmod -a
sudo modprobe v4l2loopback max_buffers=2 exclusive_caps=1 card_label="MyNetworkCam"
nc ComputerA_IP 8080 | ffmpeg -i /dev/stdin -codec copy -f v4l2 /dev/video0

The connection is successful, frames are transmitted and the video can be seen via ffplay.

Now, when I run my Isaac application (via shell script), I get the aforementioned error:

I checked with v4l2-ctl --list-formats-ext that it is compatible with my configuration in the v4l2.app.json file.

How do I get rid of this error? By what is it caused? I appreciate any sort of help!

Best regards,
Benni

Hello, could you paste the whole log for us to diagnose and the output of v4l2-ctl --list-formats-ext? Thanks. Looks like there is a configuration mismatch.