[BUG] Compiling issue of dwChannelPacketTypes with dwCameraNode and SimpleSensorNode

Required Info:

• Software Version
    DRIVE OS 6.0.6
  • Target OS
    Linux
  • SDK Manager Version
  • Host Machine Version
    native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS DOCKER Containers

Describe the bug

I am trying to implemente dwCameraNode based on the dwcgf framework and the demo node header like driverorks-5.10/include/dwframework/dwnodes/sensors/dwcameranode/dwCameraNode.hpp

the work is in here nv_driveworks_demo/CameraNode.hpp at main · ZhenshengLee/nv_driveworks_demo · GitHub

To Reproduce

//just compile the code
#include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/channelpackets/Image.hpp>
#include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/channelpackets/SelfCalibrationTypes.hpp>
#include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/channelpackets/SensorCommonTypes.hpp>
#include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/channelpackets/Sensors.hpp>

Expected behavior

compile success.

Actual behavior

the compiling error shows that some header files not found, I think some files or paths are missing,

In file included from /gw_demo/modules/xplatform/xcgf/image_pipe/src/nodes/camera/camera/CameraNode.hpp:24,
                 from /gw_demo/modules/xplatform/xcgf/image_pipe/src/nodes/camera/camera/CameraNode.cpp:1:
/usr/local/driveworks/include/dwframework/dwnodes/common/channelpackets/Image.hpp:35:10: fatal error: dwframework/dwnodes/common/ChannelPacketImpl.hpp: No such file or directory
   35 | #include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/ChannelPacketImpl.hpp>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [modules/xplatform/xcgf/image_pipe/CMakeFiles/dwcgf_image_pipe.dir/build.make:63: modules/xplatform/xcgf/image_pipe/CMakeFiles/dwcgf_image_pipe.dir/src/nodes/camera/camera/CameraNode.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from /gw_demo/modules/xplatform/xcgf/image_pipe/src/nodes/camera/camera/CameraNode.hpp:24,
                 from /gw_demo/modules/xplatform/xcgf/image_pipe/src/nodes/camera/camera/CameraNodeImpl.hpp:4,
                 from /gw_demo/modules/xplatform/xcgf/image_pipe/src/nodes/camera/camera/CameraNodeImpl.cpp:1:
/usr/local/driveworks/include/dwframework/dwnodes/common/channelpackets/Image.hpp:35:10: fatal error: dwframework/dwnodes/common/ChannelPacketImpl.hpp: No such file or directory
   35 | #include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/ChannelPacketImpl.hpp>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

Additional context

1. the missing header files are included in dwframework/dwnodes , is this path beding tested in dw5.8?
  2. Is there any tutorial aboud developing a custom node based on SimpleSensorNode? I know there is a common tutorial in the doc with SimpleNode that is a ProcessNode not a SensorNode.

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV this file belongs to dwcgf, could you help to check if there is any problem when include this header?

#include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/ChannelPacketImpl.hpp>
#include <dwframework/dwnodes/common/factories/impl/ChannelNvSciPacketImpl.hpp>

at least I think these two files are missing.

Thank you.

Dear @lizhensheng,
May I know why you don’t use existing dwCameraNode in dwCore nodes?

the reason is given here. CGFDemo pipeline source code - #5 by lizhensheng

I suggest you focus on the products and services offered by your team.

In this case, focus on the missing header files in ./dwframework/

Thanks.

Friendly ping @SivaRamaKrishnaNV for updates.

I noticed that the ‘solution’ box has been checked. However, I am not sure if the issue has been completely resolved. If this is still open, can you please provide more information on why you need to implement dwCameraNode?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.